Tuesday 10 February 2009

PowerPoint Presentation

Hi Josh, I have put the PowerPoint and Games document on my website as I don't know of any other way to upload it to the blog so I have put the documents on my website at sarah.clickgarden.net highlighted. I will try to add some stuff to the PowerPoint presentation from the design document. If you up data the PowerPoint presentation you could just create a link on your clickgarden website and create a link to your website on the blog like I have done on the links page of my website. I have emailed everyone the part which I have added to the PowerPoint presentation please feel free to add or changed anything.

The three questions, which the presentation is meant to address according to the unit guide are:

1) Game Design
2) Game Details
3) Planning and development, including work flow and schedule 

3 comments:

  1. that's the version i sent yesterday.. where's the one you've edited?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I have emailed it to everyone

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't recieved anything and the document you've put up on your site is old and not updated.

    ReplyDelete